Garam Masala Kashmiri Krush
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger for a few minutes or until soft
- Add Screaming Seeds Garam Masala or Kashmiri Krush and sauté gently for two more minutes
- Add the red lentils, stirring well for 5 minutes, then add stock
- Bring to boil, then partially cover and simmer for approximately 30 minutes or until lentils are soft and stock is nearly absorbed. Add more stock if needed
- If using coconut milk, stir in now and heat through gently
Serve warm with papadums or toasted pita bread chips with natural yoghurt.