Virgin Island Mix
West Indies | Mild
Mild and savoury with celery seeds, garlic and herb flavours/aroma. Aromatic and heady, light and refreshingly subtle.
- Dipping crusty bread in olive oil then Virgin Island Mix
- Salad dressings
- Flavouring eggs or cheese
- All vegetable and vegetarian cooking
- Risotto / rice dishes
- Red and white meat
- Seafood or tofu meals
- Steamed rice
- Seasoning for toasted sandwiches
- Tomato based pasta sauces, eg. napoli/bolognese
- Seasoning for roasting vegetables
- Flavouring for fresh tomato
- Seasoning for avocado
- Excellent seasoning for potatoes – anyway!
Garlic, Celery Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Nutmeg, Parsley, Whole Cloves, Sea Salt.