Piri Piri Blend
Portuguese/African | Medium
A Portuguese inspired African blend, this superb combination is a spicy flavoured fusion of herbs & whole spices that demands a rich & deep flavour as well as a robust colour. Spicy with a hint of lemongrass. Rich & deep in flavour & colour.
- Sprinkle at the end of the cooking to couscous, pasta, noodles and risotto for a flavoursome as well as colourful seasoning.
- Mix with a little olive oil & lemon juice (optional) & rub it on chicken, fish, seafood, red meat before baking or barbecuing.
- Apply as a seasoning for lamb, chicken, fish, pork, seafood, beef, tofu & vegetables dishes
- Spanish paella, risotto dishes, stews & casseroles for extra zing
- Mix 3 tablespoons with 1 cup olive oil and shake vigorously. Store in the refrigerator for 7-10 days to allow the flavours to blend. Apply to all meats.
- Delicious additional flavour for soups, pasta sauces and salsas
- Apply as a seasoning for any style of dish for a spicy & savoury flavour
- Perfect seasoning for meatloaf & burger mixes
- Simply apply as a seasoning to all styles of cooking
Garlic, Dried Tomato Flakes, Sea Salt, Cayenne, Coriander, Paprika, Turmeric, Chilli, Oregano, Lemongrass.