500g peeled + diced pumpkin
1 chopped onion
1 sliced leek
2 celery stalks
2 carrots chopped
1 crushed garlic clove
2 teaspoons Marrakech Magic
4-6 cups vegetable stock
150g red lentils
2 teaspoon each flat leaf parsley + coriander
- Preheat oven 180 C
- Place pumpkin in baking tray, toss with oil and 1 tablespoon of Marrakech Magic roast 20-30mins until tender, set aside.
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat add a splash of oil add onions, leeks, celery and carrots fry for 50 minutes stirring often.
- Add garlic and 1 tablespoon Marrakech Magic.
- Add 4-6 cups stock ensure veggies covered, bring to the boil.
- Rinse lentils + add to soup simmer for 15-20 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- Puree 1/2 soup with roast pumpkin, then mix back into un-pureed soup.
- Bring back to the boil adding more stock if necessary.
- Add parsley + coriander